Touratech Suspension Steering Damper "Constant Safety Control" for KTM 1090 Adventure (R) ab 17/1290 Super Adventure (T/S/R) ab 15/1190 Adventure (R) 13-15 incl. installation kit
What does the Touratech Suspension "CSC" steering damper do:
- no sharp cornering necessary when taking bends slowly with luggage.
- minimises transfer of interference from the rider to the handlebar.
- Example: incident wind flow of motorcycle garments and/or erratic wind flow due to preceding lorries or vans.
- minimisation of interference through ruts on motorways and roads and pronounced changes in banking.
- the small front wheel is stabilised noticeably.
- less fatigue on long distances or sporty riding style
- more safety through permanent greater riding stability.
Your motorcycle can be driven considerably more stable, with less fatigue and safer with the "CSC" steering damper.
- The Touratech Suspension "CSC" steering damper fits to the mounting points of the standard KTM steering damper.
- individual damping and fine adjustment via 24 clicks
- the Touratech "CSC" steering damper is supplied complete with the corresponding installation set.
- is milled from high quality aviation aluminium 7075 CNC.
- optimal response for maximum safety
- elegant Touratech design and 64 mm stroke
- with ABE
Scope of delivery:
- Touratech Suspension "CSC" steering damper
- suitable installation kit for
KTM 1090 Adventure (R) ab 17
KTM 1290 Super Adventure (T/S/R) ab 15
KTM 1190 Adventure (R) 13-15
- installation instructions
|Delivery||Delivery 3 - 5 days|
|Use Distri Availability||No|
|Model||1050 Adventure, 1090 Adventure, 1190 Adventure, 1290 Super Adventure (-2020)|
|Model year from||2013|