ZEGA Pro2 aluminium pannier "And-S", 38 litres, premounted
After ZEGA and ZEGA Pro, we have now developed the ZEGA Pro2. Based on the ZEGA Pro, its excellent properties have all been retained, but many details have also been significantly improved.
The ZEGA Pro2 shines with its improved profile for even better operation, a carrying handle as standard and optimised ventilation.
Above all, though, the pre-assembled version is an absolute revolution! It is factory-fitted with an entirely new attachment system
that combines suitability with maximum ease of use, facilitating single-handed use - you could say it's "Plug and play" for fully packed aluminium panniers!
There's a single lever on the outside to operate the mechanism. The lid can stay closed when it is removed from the bike. Pannier on, click - and go!
The innovative construction in resilient stainless steel releases the catch before attachment, which means the ZEGA Pro2 can also cope with extreme loads.
The supports for the ZEGA Pro2 accessories holder are also standard fittings on the pre-assembled ZEGA Pro2 on both sides of each pannier. They are automatically locked when the lid is closed.
- For mounting on your existing pannier frames you need "Integral locks set for ZEGA Pro2 release catches, 01-050-3300-0".
- Does only fit with Touratech pannier rack.
- Does not fit pannier rack of:
- BMW G650Xchallenge, R80GS / R100GS,
- BMW R1150GS Adventure, HP2,
- BMW R1200GS up to 2012/R1200GS Adventure up to 2013 (pannier frames up to 2013),
- R1200R (stainless steel rack),
- Honda AfricaTwin XRV750,
- Kawasaki KLR650,
- Buell Ulysses.
- improved seal profile for precise and even easier use
- carrying handle made of strong harness material as standard, lowered into the handle groove on the pannier lid so no irritation either when sitting or when securing luggage
- optimised ventilation system for easy opening at high pressure differences, e.g. after going through a tunnel
- including all the benefits of the award-winning ZEGA Pro aluminium pannier
- also available in a lockable version so it can be secured with other Touratech locks
- Genuine single-handed use thanks to the pre-assembled mounting system that is fully operated from the outside
- conveniently positioned release catches, in a protected position between the pannier and seat
- including pre-assembled supports for all ZEGA Pro2 accessory holders on both sides of a pannier
The very strong construction in stainless steel and fibreglass-reinforced plastic elements provides absolute stability and reliability even under the toughest conditions. The new fixation system further reinforces the overall pannier system.
ZEGA Pro2 panniers will fit on almost any Touratech pannier racks. Their special construction offers the option for balancing out any tolerances.
Available in 3 sizes (31, 38, 45 litres) and 3 finishes (natural aluminium, anodised silver "And-S" and anodised black "And-Black").
ZEGA Pro2 aluminum pannier "And-S" 38 litres:
Dimensions: 443 mm x 243 mm x 393 mm
Weight: approx 5,7 kg
|Delivery||Delivery 3 - 5 days|
|Use Distri Availability||No|
|Case variants||ZEGA Pro2|