Touratech Suspension disable plug for BMW DDC electronic suspension, 2013-2017
Features at a glance:
- Only disables the standard DDC damping control.
- One disable plug is required for each shock absorber.
- The BMW riding modes ASC, ABS and DTC continue to function perfectly.
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control); ABS (Anti-lock Braking System); DTC (Dynamic Traction Control)
- Prevents an error message on the BMW cockpit display.
- Functions of BMW control unit are fully maintained.
- High-quality components with appropriate plug connections.
- The original motorcycle electronics are retained.
- Straightforward conversion back to DDC.
- 1 Touratech Suspension disable plug
- Includes connection lead and suitable connector
- Includes installation materials and instructions
We also stock a Touratech Suspension DDA Plug & Travel suspension system. This way, you can continue to use *all* the functions and switches on the motorcycle.
If you have any further questions, we will be happy to advise you. Contact us.
|Delivery||Delivery 3 - 5 days|
|Use Distri Availability||No|
|Model year up to||2017|
|Model year from||2013|