Touratech Suspension Competition Plug & Race Cartridge for BMW S1000RR from 2015
The new race performance for your BMW S1000RR with DDC suspension system.
Facts & Figures Plug & Race Cartridge:
- The Competition Plug & Race Cartridge is installed in the original fork.
- Forks/handlebar mounting, brakes, wheel control and steering geometry remain exactly the same.
- The spring preload in a fork leg is completely adjustable from above
- So the balance of your motorbike can be optimally adjusted.
- All the BMW S1000RR DDC system driving modes and setting options remain just as they are.
- The Touratech Plug & Race Shock Absorber can be used in combination with the original BMW fork.
- The Touratech Plug & Race Shock Absorber is operated using the original BMW handlebar fittings.
- The driving modes Rain, Sport, Race with ABS and ASC, Slick and User-Mode are all fully available.
- High damping stability, race performance & robustness thanks to a 35 mm piston.
- Closed cartridge construction provides extremely high strength and stability to the fork.
- Damping oil (cartridge) and nitrogen in an accumulator (bladder) at the base of the cartridge,
- No formation of foam and no stickslip in the fork, thanks to the separation of oil and nitrogen.
- This means the damping performance is reproducible at any time, even under the most extreme conditions.
- Ready-to-mount Plug & Race Cartridge Kit
- Connector with electronics for BMW DDC
- Installation instructions / user manual
Do you have any questions? We are happy to advise you in person contact us
|Delivery||Delivery 3 - 5 days|
|Use Distri Availability||No|
|Model year from||2015|