Touratech Suspension Cartridge Kit Extreme for Triumph Tiger 800 XC from 2011-2014
This Closed Cartridge is been developed perfectly for touring and riding with frequent and strongly differing loads and riding conditions or extreme requirements.
The Extreme setup compensates for any volume of luggage, from the rear bag to a loaded luggage system and/or a pillion rider. Spring preload, compression and rebound can be fully adjusted top-side. The damping oil is contained in a closed cartridge which allows precise dosing of the amount of oil. Thus the Closed Cartridge offers a significantly more refined and pleasant response behaviour of the fork. The finely adjusted damping allows effective and precise suspension settings to match your personal riding style at all times, for all road conditions and intended uses, regardless of motorways/fast roads, country roads, country lanes, offroad sections, long-distance travel with big luggage or a speedy, ambitious driving style. Should exceptionally tough road conditions act on the front wheel, the integrated "Hydraulic Endstop" prevents mechanical impacting of the fork.
You will experience a completely new ride with your motorbike.
Features of the Touratech Suspension Closed Cartridges:
- The Closed Cartridge is installed into the original fork. This way the fork bridge/handlebar mount,
brakes and wheel control and handlebar geometry are retained in full.
- No additional modifications to the fork are required
- A Closed Cartridge is an Extreme suspension strut in the fork.
- Fully adjustable top-side spring preloading (adjustment tool including with delivery) in both fork legs for optimal balance of the motorbike. 20mm via 12 clicks
- Separately adjustable rebound damping 20 clicks (1 fork leg)
- Compression damping 20 clicks (1 fork leg) for damping.
- For precise damping settings at high damping frequency and high load (poor roads, offroad with luggage).
- High damping stability and robustness through use of 35 mm piston.
- Closed design (Closed Cartridge), hence closed oil cartridge for damping
and the oil in the fork is for lubrication only.
- Damping oil (cartridge) and nitrogen, in a nitrogen accumulator at the base of the cartridge.
- Extremely refined response behaviour of the fork while providing high durability and stability at the same time.
- The separation of oil and nitrogen avoids foam formation and no stickslip in the fork.
- This means reproducible damping performance at all times, even under the most extreme conditions.
- Prevents the fork from going solid. Each cartridge is fitted with an "Hydraulic endstop" against against impacting.
The basic setup is adjusted for the demanding adventure rider with luggage.
Adaptation for exceptional requirements is possible. The suspension strut is then customised by us to your requirements using a spring with a suitable spring rate and other configurations.
Do you have further questions? We are pleased to offer you advice contact us
Scope of delivery:
- 2x Closed Cartridge
with damper setting, (1x) rebound stage, (1x) compression stage.
with spring preloading via adjustment tool (2x)
- adjustment tool
- ready for installation and ready-to-ride, fitted with pre-mounted fork spring.
- 1 litre oil (for installation of fork)
- user manual and instructions for installation
- 2x Fork protection sticker.
|Delivery||Delivery 3 - 5 days|
|Use Distri Availability||No|
|Model||Tiger 800 XC|
|Model year up to||2014|
|Model year from||2011|