Tail bag "Ambato" for the luggage rack of the 1290 Super Adventure/ 1190 Adventure/ 1190 Adventure R
There is plenty of room on the original luggage for a strong, practical bag. It is perfect for storing waterproofs, spare gloves, tools and small amounts of shopping safely and out of the weather.
Of course, this in no way impairs the passenger's comfort, and because the back is far back on the vehicle, the rider is still able to get on with ease.
The pannier slides onto the luggage rack from the back, is secured at the front with two straps, and the special base plate ensure that it remains safely in place.
Is also a perfect ready-to-travel addition to the existing storage space.
- Vehicle-specific, precisely fitting base plate for secure, play-free attachment to the bike
- Insert panels made from strong waterproof tarpaulin
- The material that we use is not plain nylon – it is certified Cordura fabric, made in Germany, as also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Sturdy body and top made from high-quality, water-resistant and abrasion-resistant 1100 dtex Cordura
- Waterproof coating on inside of fabric
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating by DuPont using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- The fabric used has been tested for harmful substances and certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite panels for maximum visibility
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Perfect fit
- Securely attached but can be quickly taken off the bike
- Low-weight bag with high carrying capacity and large usable volume
- Water-resistant, high-quality zips
- Reflective quick-release elastic straps for quickly stowing gloves or a rain jacket
- Large main compartment without extra subdivisions provides maximum space for individual loading
- Appealing, exclusive blend of materials with a refreshing design
- All luggage systems are carefully hand-crafted in Germany
- No troublesome improvisation with poorly fitting “universal” attachment kits – these luggage systems are developed specifically for each motorbike and we test the mountings as well as the durability of each product
Please note: Use paint protection film if necessary!
Size: (L x W x H) approx. 30 x 30 x 19 cm
Volume: approx. 13 litres
|Delivery||Delivery 3 - 5 days|
|Use Distri Availability||No|
|Model||1190 Adventure, 1290 Super Adventure (-2020)|