Garmin zumo 595 LM EU incl. European maps
Bluetooth® allows you to take calls without taking your hands off the handlebars. What's more, the 595LM offers an impressively large, transreflective touchscreen display and the option to track your position in real-time. It is also able to display smartphone messages such as text messages. The robust design of the zumo series is resistant to fuel splashes, sunlight, rain and adverse weather conditions.
ANTIGLARE 12,6 cm (5") TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY
GLOVE-FRIENDLY USER INTERFACE
GUIDANCE FOR CURVY AND MOUNTAINOUS ROUTES
DISPLAY IN PORTRAIT AND LANDSCAPE FORMATS
BLUETOOTH® INTERFACE FOR HEADSETS AND MOBILE PHONES
DISPLAY OF SMARTPHONE MESSAGES
LIVE WEATHER AND TRAFFIC INFORMATION
LIVE ROUTE TRACKING
INTEGRATED SPOTIFY MUSIC PLAYER
EUROPEAN MAPS (45 COUNTRIES) INCL. LIFETIME UPDATE
3D TERRAIN VIEW
ACTIVE CRADLE MOUNTING
CONTENT AND USE:
- 12.6 cm (5") touchscreen. Easy to operate with gloves and easy to read in sunlight.
- Rapid routing and map display, intuitive destination search.
- Roadmaps for Europe (45 countries) with free map updates for the product's lifetime.
- Garmin Touren routing function for avoiding motorways and finding new, curvy and mountainous routes.
- Choice of portrait or landscape display formats.
- Warnings about upcoming sharp bends, speed limit changes, schools, tiredness, traffic lights and speed cameras, level crossings and more.
- Bluetooth interface for headsets and mobile phones.
- Display of smart phone messages such as e-mails, text messages, messages, appointments or notifications from social media and other mobile Apps.
- Control the music collection on your smartphone or compatible MP3 player using the display, or streaming via Spotify.
- Using the Smartphone Link App, friends can follow your route, and you can receive free basic weather and live traffic information on your device.
- With Round Trip Routing, the zumo uses time, distance or a desired stopover to suggest different routes.
- Plan your route in advance on your computer using Garmin Basecamp, and then transfer it to your device.
- SKIP function for skipping planned stops.
- Garmin Real Direction: Turning information as if from a real passenger, e.g. "Turn right at the next lights," or "Turn left at the glass building."
- Lane assistant: Thanks to voice instructions and moving images on the split screen, getting into the right lane becomes considerably easier.
- Fuelling stop information: Tells you when it's time to fill your tank and shows the position of potential petrol stations.
- Service log protocol: Helps keep track of important maintenance intervals and inspections.
- Compatible with optional tyre pressure control system and Garmin VIRB Action Cam
- Robust housing, resistant to fuel mist, UV rays and severe weather conditions (waterproof in accordance with IPX7).
- Garmin zumo 595 LM EU
- Battery pack
- Motorcycle mounting cradle and installation kit
- Connection cable for motorcycle electronics
- Suction cup mounting for attachment to the vehicle
- Vehicle connection cable
- USB cable
Screen: 12,6 cm (5") touchscreen display
Memory: Internal memory
Battery: Up to 4 hours running time
Connector slot: Micro-SD
Dimensions (WxHxD): 14.9 x 9.7 x 3.3 cm
Weight: approx. 375 g
Waterproof in accordance with IPX7
|Delivery||within 3 months|
|Use Distri Availability||No|
|GPS device type||Garmin_Zumo|