Fairing crash bar *stainless steel* for BMW R1200GS (2008-2012)
The Touratech fairing crash bar prevents costly damage to the exposed parts of the fairing and eliminates the risk of those perpetually annoying scratches!
- made of electro-polished stainless steel for a really classy look that matches any motorbike paintwork.
- the outstanding quality of the alloy means no flaking of the coating and no corrosion in the event of minor damage to the crash bar
- well drawn-back tubular construction for extensive protection of the side sections
- the elegantly curved design cleverly embodies the style of the R1200GS
- forces triggered by a crash or the motorbike falling over are absorbed and diverted to the specially intended points without causing any major damage
- the generously dimensioned cross-sections protect the rider and motorbike even in a head-on collision
- stable, multi-position attachment with high-tensile clamping to the engine crash bar and bolting at the front
- lends the R1200GS an aura of ADVENTURE
- can also be mounted together with the Touratech LED, fog and xenon headlights and also with the original BMW auxiliary lights, as well as the TOURATECH daytime running lights
- can only be fitted in conjunction with our crash bar (051-0560) and the original BMW crash bars
- for all BMW R1200GS models from 2008
The crash bar not only enhances the appearance of your R1200GS, but is also a sensible investment to protect it against expensive damage. Perfectly complements the Touratech engine crash bar (051-0560)!
|Delivery||Delivery 3 - 5 days|
|Use Distri Availability||No|
|Model||R 1200 GS|
|Model year from||2008|
|Model year up to||2012|