Comfort seat rider DriRide, for BMW R1250GS/ R1250GS Adventure/ R1200GS (LC)/ R1200GS Adventure (LC), breathable, standard
We also offer this popular comfort seat in our patented breathable version for the most discerning riders!
The seat construction is based on an open-pored foam core with a spacer fabric around the seat to allow air to flow more easily through the ultra strong, elastic, waterproof textile cover.
The result of this elaborate construction is overwhelming, and guarantees maximum riding comfort not only on long rides, but also at high outside temperatures and in extreme humidity. And yet there are no disadvantages or restrictions in normal every day use. Quite the opposite, in fact, because right from the very first kilometre, the air exchange helps to prevent your undergarments from wrinkling and creasing!
The ultimate seat for rider and pillion passenger!
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit - there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimised contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic, covering material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Available in different heights
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Made in Germany
- The seat is 100% waterproof
- For instructions on how to measure the seat height, see “Additional information”.
Our rider and pillion seats can only be used together on the Adventure!
Height: 53,5/55 cm
Original Height R1200GS: 52/53,5 cm
Original Height BMW R1200GS Adventure from 2014: 54/55,5 cm
|Use Distri Availability||No|
|Model year from||2013|
|Model||R 1200 GS Adventure LC, R 1200 GS LC, R 1250 GS, R 1250 GS Adventure|