Comfort seat one piece DriRide, for BMW R1250GS/ R1250GS Adventure/ R1200GS (LC)/ R1200GS Adventure (LC), breathable, high
This is the perfect solution for everyone who wants greater freedom of movement on their R1200GS for dynamic sports riding both on and off-road.
Developed by Touratech, the highly resilient, precision fitting seat base pan is topped with a single-piece high-strength foam core and finished with a tear-resistant, sweat-resistant, bi-elastic seat cover. The seat is designed to allow quick reactions when needed.
The optimised contours of the seat surfaces and the ability to easily adjust the seating position mean that longer journeys are now also a breeze.
Despite this being a rider-oriented seat, it provides sufficient space for two people and contact between rider and passenger is actually improved as a result of the single-piece design.
Not least, this single-piece sports seat gives the R1250GS/ R1200GS an exclusive, customised look.
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit - there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimised contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic, covering material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Available in different heights
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Made in Germany
- The seat is 100% waterproof
Height: 56 cm
Original Height R1200GS: 52/53,5 cm
Original Height BMW R1200GS Adventure from 2014: 54/55,5 cm
- For instructions on how to measure the seat height, see “Additional information”.
|Delivery||Delivery 3 - 5 days|
|Use Distri Availability||No|
|Model year from||2013|
|Model||R 1200 GS Adventure LC, R 1200 GS LC, R 1250 GS, R 1250 GS Adventure|